Bryan ISD Superintendent Search
To kick off the search for Bryan ISD's next leader, the district held two community input forums and hosted an anonymous online survey. The forums and the anonymous survey offered community and staff-based input, which, combined with input from the Board of Trustees, creates a profile of characteristics that are desired in the District's next leader. Those profile traits will be used in the process to evaluate and consider candidates.
The superintendent’s position is posted on the TASB website (here). A tentative timeline for the milestones in the search process is below.
Tentative Bryan ISD Superintendent Search Milestones*
- Community Involvement Sessions: Wednesday and Thursday, Dec. 14 & 15
- Board Discussion about Leadership Qualifications and Characteristics: early January
- Application Deadline: Monday, Jan. 30
- Review of Applications: early February
- First Round Interviews: mid-February
- Second Round Interviews: late February, early March
- Vote to Name Finalist: March
- Vote to Hire: April
* Timeline is subject to change
For questions about the search: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 979-209-1020.